This is not a big company but a one man operation so the terms are scaled accordingly 🙂
- The pedals I sell are handmade, so you may see some minor variations compared to the displayed product pictures. Unless otherwise stated I am using UV printed enclosures from a local printer. Also it being handmade, there might be the odd minor scratch. When it’s something major I will indicate it and sell as blems for less.
- I offer a 3 year warranty against failure resulting from defective parts and/or faulty workmanship. This covers defects occurring under normal use. The warranty does not cover switches, pots, LED’s, knobs and jacks broken due to improper use (for example, physical shock, trauma, improper storage conditions) Failure caused by the use of wrong power supplies, mods, tampering, repair attempts will not be covered either. Shipping to me and back is at the charge of the customer.
In case the items are delivered faulty, or break down within 15 days of the delivery date, they are considered Dead on Arrival (DOA), except if the defect is caused by the one of the warranty exceptions mentioned above. The customer is entitled to a replacement of the DOA item free of charge.
- Should any of these “out of warranty situations” occur I will still gladly fix them at a reasonable price.
- Please contact me if you have a faulty pedal, even if you are not the original owner.
- Unless indicated otherwise, all my pedals require a 9V DC center negative power supply. Do not run them at higher voltages unless indicated on the pedal. As some of the pedals use digital circuitry, I advise the use of quality isolated power supplies instead of daisy chains.
- All the pedals are setup for instrument level. You may be able to use them at line level but it is possible that you will need some impedance/line adapters.
- I don’t use any branded product boxes. You will get your pedal well packed and padded in a generic box. As far as possible I will use re-purposed shipping boxes/padding material and avoid buying new ones. This is not just for saving money (shipping boxes are not really that expensive and sometimes easier to get than gathering used ones) but for the sake of avoiding waste of perfectly functioning boxes I have laying around 🙂
- The pedals are shipped with the Belgian post, registered and traceable. I cannot take responsibility for loss or damage occurring during transport. (so far, never had an issue though, knock on wood 🙂 )
- Be aware that if you are ordering from outside the EU, you might need to pay some duties and taxes in your country. It’s not always the case but happens.
Please only purchase a pedal if you agree to these terms.